Is this pregnant brain? I'm always a little forgettery, but I'm losing my train of thought in the middle of a sentence and am unable to get it back! If the meds are doing this, what would actual pregnancy do?
I had another good appointment this morning. There were 13 follicles, 8 that look big enough to contain eggs (though there's no guarantee). Although the biggest has reached 18mm, the doctor is going to put off retrieval one more day in the hope of getting a few more mature. So I have on more night of stimulation, then we'll "trigger" ovulation tomorrow night, with retrieval on Saturday morning. My folks will be here for the weekend, so I'll have lots of people holding my hand.
After a rough weekend (fortunately the Bl@ckberry survived!), my zen is back. And I'm feeling pretty good.
Thoughts on Enshittification
17 hours ago

2 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Good luck!
Post a Comment