Thursday, March 4, 2010

Follie check #2; Mood = Better

The good news is that the follicles are growing at an appropriate pace (about 2mm a day), and the biggest one on the left is now 12mm. So we're looking at a Tuesday or Wednesday retrieval next week. The less-good news is that there were still only six or seven visible. So we're probably looking at low numbers of eggs. I'm bummed, since we'll likely lose some at each step of the process. After some aren't mature and some don't fertilize and some don't grow, we may be lucky just to get two to transfer. But I'm handling the news, and life in general, better today. I'm physically exhausted and looking forward to retrieval and spring break and transfer so I can sleep for days and days! But my mood is brighter, which is nice. I stay on the high-dose of my evening med for two more nights, then back to the doc on Saturday morning.

No comments: