The last embryo didn't make it to freeze, but that's pretty normal, so we're okay with it. We had a visit to the clinic this morning to check my progesterone level, which is fine. (B is apparently doing an excellent job of giving me a shot in the a** every night.) Dr. R came out from an exam room when he heard my "unmistakable laugh."
It reminds me of the video some of my students shot of me last week for the annual mock-the-professors show this week: "Professor Bangs, why is your laugh so loud? I mean, really, we can hear it all the way in the pit." Because it brings you joy, Jeff, because it brings you joy.
Halfway through the two-week-wait from retrieval to test; six days to go.
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

3 comments:
This post made me smile, you are right, you have THE BEST laugh, that is one thing I miss hearing 'live' :)
Thinking positively,
S
Hooray for the laugh and reasons to laugh.
I totally miss your laugh! xoxo
Post a Comment