UPDATED: We ran into our RE at the Bart Ehrman lecture tonight. Okay, we invited him. (And by the way, I heart Ehrman.) But anyway, he was very stern and told me not to give up hope. More tomorrow.
We had 24 hours of excitement after a very faint positive pregnancy test yesterday morning! But today the test was fainter and was accompanied by other, pretty conclusive, signs that the cycle was a bust. We're sad and disappointed, since we'd let ourselves get pretty excited yesterday. But we're ready to try again. I'll still go to the clinic tomorrow for a blood test. I am certain it will confirm that this is another chemical pregnancy (positive pregnancy test, but embryo stops developing before it can be detected on an ultrasound), just like last March. We'll wait a month, then start IVF#2. Thanks for all your love and encouragement through this process. We'll keep you posted!
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

1 comment:
Rats and double rats.
And hugs all around.
xxx
Post a Comment