We're up to 10 or 11 follies this morning. They're still poking along, so I'll continue on the high-doses for two more days and return to the doctor on Wednesday. But both nurses said to me, "Slow and steady wins the race." I asked specifically, "They won't be overripe if we stim for more than two weeks?" And I was assured that slower was better than faster. It means our schedule remains in the air. The retrieval is likely pushed back again, maybe to Sunday, give or take a day or two. I'll probably start daily monitoring with my Wednesday appointment. I'm anxious to get there; but I'm more than willing to wait if it means more eggs and, hopefully, more embryos.
In other news, it appears I'm still employed for another year. Big sighs of relief all around.
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

3 comments:
Slow and steady. I am glad you're feeling better after appt #4! And that the job situation is settled for another year.
I'm smiling for you. xxx
First, glad you are employed for another year.
Second, think 'follicles are our friends'
Sending fertile thoughts!
Hugs,
S
Post a Comment