Monday, March 29, 2010

13dp3dt: Living on the edge

More borderline news today: my hCG (the pregnancy hormone) level was 112. It needed to be >107 to be viable. But >150 would have been better. hCG should double every 48-72 hours in early pregnancy. We're at 65 hours, high but okay. These embryos have been pokey throughout this process -- I was slow to suppress, the follicles were slow to grow, the embryos were slow to grow. But each step has eventually been successful. So we might yet catch up!

It's frustrating, as I was really ready for some solidly good news today. I'd been really optimistic that the hCG level was going to be between 150 and 200. But we'll continue to live on the edge of uncertainty for a while longer. They want me to come in again next Monday, which is actually a pretty full day. So I'll either go in Friday or Tuesday.

1 comment:

SLP said...

I am thinking positively about the results. A week seems like a painfully LONG time to wait - UGH. Hang in there!