At this morning's ultrasound, I had four follicles on the left and two on the right. The largest follie is 7.2mm. Six is definitely fewer than I would have liked. The average number of eggs retrieved at my age is 12. But since mature follies are 17-18mm, we've got a long way to go. And Dr. R. was adamant that I not be discouraged; more follies could appear. My morning shot is discontinued, though my evening shot will be doubled over the next two days. Since this is the one that is now causing me giant, angry, red, itchy welts, more discomfort is in store. We go back on Thursday morning for another check.
Fortunately, B will be going with me on Thursday, as in the last week, I've had a reduced ability to cope with anything. Minor challenges have either put me on the edge of tears or filled me with dread. I finally figured out this morning that it's all these drugs (plus, you know, the fear that this is not going to work). I'm a little slow on the uptake.
Thoughts on Enshittification
17 hours ago

2 comments:
I've had doctors visits that fill me with dread (too long to get into on your blog) so I just wanted to send support. I hope they are being kind to you! :-) Love, Niamh
Post a Comment