Thursday, March 11, 2010

Final follie check; Mood = Trigger happy

We're a go! The follicles showed amazing growth over night, and Dr. R. definitely thinks we're looking at 8-10 eggs. I'm so excited I could jump out of my skin. Dr. R says if I'm anxious now, just wait until I'm full term. Brent's work starts tonight; he injects me with the trigger shot at 10 p.m. And then retrieval is 9 a.m. Saturday. We'll be back with an update in the afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I've been following your progression here, hoping that each time I see a post that it has good news. So very exciting!!!!!!


We are currently pregnant with #2 after IVF (and after 3 years of heartbreak prior), and that wait for the follies leading up to the trigger is interminable. So horrible.

Thrilled that you're triggering, can't wait for the great news post-retrieval.

Celebrate!

Unknown said...

Fingers and toes are crossed. Sending lots of love your way.