Saturday, April 10, 2010

6 weeks: The Right Start

Last night, a student group I advise hosted a benefit for OKC Youth United, a support group for GLBT youth in the metro. In particular, we helped fundraise for the alternative prom they're throwing later this month. We figure we got this kid off to the right start by taking it to a gay club and exposing it to drag queens and burlesque dancers. Got to start the open-mindedness early, right? Hopefully we'll be forgiven for the secondhand smoke I inhaled in the process.

Still no symptoms; I've never wished for vomiting more in my life!

3 comments:

Niamh said...

One more thing about morning sickness (although I know everyone has a different experience): I didn't feel vomitous at 6 1/2 weeks. I felt slightly off. A little sea sick. Vomiting by 10 weeks. :-) All sorts of fingers crossed and prayers being said! :-)

SLP said...

i had no symptoms with Theo but with Max I really didn't want to eat lunch - and you know me and food, though I STILL didn't catch on for several months and just thought I was loosing weight because I was running more...

Patty Mason said...

I threw up all 9 months with Becky and not even once with RObby. Each case a different scenario!