One week since the last blood test, one week to go until the u/s. As far as I know I'm still pregnant. But I sure would like some reassurance that things are progressing! I'm just a bundle of anxiety all the time. I wish my nonstop exhaustion could be reassuring, but worrying causes exhaustion just as much as pregnancy, I suspect!
But I will continue to distract myself with brainstorming baby names and imagining nursery decor. There's a fun Motherlode post today about picking the wrong baby name. Oh the pressure!
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

4 comments:
Can you get some rescue remedy? They come in little tabs that have no alcohol in them. They are a lifesaver for me today. If you can't find any in Norman, I'll send some to you :)
I found, when I was in the early stages of pregnancy, that I was almost incapable of thinking of anything else. I finally understood what they meant when they said men think about sex every 7 seconds or something, because that's how often it popped into my brain. Hang in there! Is there a pool near you? Exercise works great for anxiety (of course, so does Xanax, but (a) you are pregnant and (b) swimming is better for the thighs. :-))
Just don't name the poor child Dudley!!
Think good thoughts, visualize and breathe deeply!
Hang in there!!! Here's hoping the week flies by until we get the next round of good news. You know what else helps prenatal anxiety? Chocolate chip cookies -- lots of them :) Sending happy thoughts to all of you every day...
PS - verification word is "worri" - sometimes you can't make this stuff up!
Post a Comment