I have read this blog for a while, and the story has taken an awesome turn. After six miscarriages and two disrupted domestic adoptions, this family has expanded from one child (a gorgeous boy adopted from Russia) to four in 13 months! It's a reminder to keep trying and to keep our options open.
Our Dream Come True
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

1 comment:
Praying for you! May God continue to give you hope and peace while you wait for the plans He has for your family. Some day you too will look back and see how God has written your story and be grateful.
I am the mother of three beautiful little girls. Prior to having my girls (all biological children) I went through 4 miscarriages and did not think I would ever carry a baby to term but God was faithful. I have since endured three more miscarriages between my daughters births but, I now snuggle three precious little miracle girls each night and try to remember to thank God for the messes they create all over my house.
Praying that God blesses you with messes and little footprints. While you wait may you feel comfort and patience and peace.
Hugs and Prayers
Rachel in TN
Post a Comment