Just a quick note to say thank you for your joy and support yesterday. We feel so blessed to be surrounded by so much love. And we're a little overwhelmed by how lucky this little bean is to be so loved already.
Of course, after 22 hours of the giddy, I woke up this morning to abject terror: why do I have no symptoms? did something go terribly wrong overnight? This is going to be a long, long six weeks. I know from reading other IF bloggers that this fear is normal; but it doesn't make it any easier!
Thoughts on Enshittification
17 hours ago

6 comments:
Symptoms don't usually start until 6 weeks anyway. And if you only have minimum symptoms, you'll be lucky :) But I do understand the feeling of wanting to feel different in order to be sure you are pregnant!
I never once had any symptoms of being pregnant during the first trimester, so try not to worry too much about it. Although, I know it's easier said than done.
I had no morning sickness during the first trimester. I only began to feel narcoleptic like 8 weeks into the pregnancy. I think the cravings started around then too.
I had symptoms starting about 6 1/2 weeks with each pregnancy. Never earlier. NOTHING earlier. And then, at 6 1/2 - 6 3/4 weeks, I started feeling odd. And odder, and then distinctly miserable. And it lasted for 8 weeks each time. I don't know anyone who had morning sickness earlier than 6 weeks. So you are in the sweet spot, my friend! :-)
I did not "feel pregnant" at all until I felt the first movements at about 17 weeks -- no morning sickness, no serious fatigue -- nothin'. I remember wishing for just a teeny-tiny bit of ickiness to make me feel like it was real! So I don't know, does it sound bad if I wish mild illness on you so you can have a little peace of mind?!?! :)
Maybe no morning sickness, etc. is just nature's way of rewarding you =) Also, YAYYYYY!
Post a Comment