Friday, April 2, 2010

17dp3dt = 4 weeks, 6 days pregnant

Yes, indeed, we are counting pregnancy now! The hCG this morning was fantastic: over 800! We needed a minimum of 300, so this is awesome. There are many big hurdles left, starting with an ultrasound in about two weeks when we'll need to see a spinal cord and hopefully a heartbeat (though the heartbeat can wait a few more weeks, as long as we see the spinal cord). It's still pretty scary, but I think I might be able to relax for at least a few hours!

Estimated due date: December 4, 2010.

7 comments:

Patty Mason said...

What a wonderful Easter gift!!! Keep those numbers up ;)

Niamh said...

Yay! That is such great news! The three of you are in my Easter prayers!

Unknown said...

The Universe is yearning for your progeny!! Smiles and hugs again!
xxx

Lee said...

Yay! <3

Anonymous said...

What fabulous news! I'm giddy for you!!! Big hugs from Sally in CA.

AppleTree said...

Yay! Great to hear!

Anonymous said...

Soooooooo amazingly fabulous!!!!! Savor the joy and be well.