Sunday, September 12, 2010

8 weeks, 4 days: Carsick

Ah, the irony! I said to both Brent and my mom this weekend, "We spent two and a half years and how many thousands of dollars so I could feel this bad?" After a week of this, the next four or weeks seems like it will stretch out interminably. Mornings are okay, if marked by ravenous hunger. Afternoons are lousy, though, with a constant feeling of carsickness. Naps don't seem to help; I wake up still feeling yucky.

The good news is that if you'd asked me yesterday, I would have told you I had no doubts we were going to get good news at tomorrow's appointment. Now, with the appointment less than 24 hours away, I'm definitely feeling anxious again. But the yuckiness is reassuring enough that I'm not completely panicked!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck tomorrow!!

The Madeira Triplets said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling terrible, but I'm happy for the reason WHY you are feeling so terrible!! Feeling bad never felt so good.