The clock seems to be moving so slowly. Our pregnancy test next Wednesday seems so far away. Getting ready for school should keep me busy and distracted, but all I want to do is hide under the covers for the next eight days! Or go to the beach. Or something! It doesn't help that I'm not going to the gym this week, so I am a bundle of nerves with no outlet.
Brent called the lab yesterday. Of the four remaining embies, three were still progressing and one looked like it might be good enough to freeze today. We'll find out on Thursday. Even if none of them make it, I'm pleased that one was still looking good. That bodes well for the three we transferred, which were of higher quality to begin with.
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

3 comments:
Ugh, I am not patient either - checking your blog every day for updates like a nervous teenager.
Bitting nails,
Hugs,
Stacey
you go, pregnant woman! be pregnant! we love you any old way! and we know that you're doing your best.
Is it Wednesday yet? ;-) I'm excited for you! Fingers-crossed over here in Portland!
Post a Comment