The d&c went smoothly today, with no complications. Dr. R was his usual charming and sweet self. He and B had a long talk about some book about the Dead Sea Scrolls that he is reading. They just adore each other! I had some pretty significant pain and nausea after I came out of anesthesia, but some pain meds and a nap had me feeling much better. I still feel a little bit like I got hit by a truck, but it's manageable. I've got Rx pain meds if I need them, as well as 5 days of antibiotics to ward off any future complications.
We'll go back in to the office next week to make sure everything is healing properly and to map out our next cycle.
I'm still waiting for the video from Brittany, though happily the state AG agreed not to enforce the laws while litigation is pending. After having been through the d&c today, I have some more thoughts about choice and abortion that I'll share when I have more energy!
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

2 comments:
I am new to your blog, I found you from Adrienne's blog. I recently had a miscarriage and was drawn to your story.
I want to let you know I am praying for you body to heal and for your next round of treatments. My you have some rest tonight.
Rachel
Glad it's over! Isn't the waiting-part the WORST? My d&c's prompted some thoughts too - won't leave them on your comment page, though! :-) You are in both my and Jackson's thoughts. Love, N.
Post a Comment