Wednesday, December 1, 2010

20 weeks: Halfway to baby!

By popular demand, here's Mama from Thanksgiving Day, 19 weeks, 1 day:

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute are you?! Love this! I noticed you were only in one of your Thanksgiving pictures, so this wil satisfy me until I see you in person. You are just GLOWING and it makes me so happy. Ok, starting to get emotional....xoxo

Amy said...

You look perfectly amazing!

Unknown said...

You look awesome!!! Great baby bump. Very exciting.
Love, "Grampa L"

Lee said...

Yippee!! Very cute.

SLP said...

Love the bump - isn't it crazy how you can sit there and rub your tummy and it feels completely normal :)

You're glowing with motherhood.

Miss you,
S

Leo True-Frost said...

Hooray! In living color--but I just got to see (and touch) the real thing. Congratulations over and over again! You and Brent are going to be awesome parents.

Kayna said...

Adorable!

AppleTree said...

Yay! You look great!