It's been a while, as the suppression phase is quiet. I took my last birth control pill last night. I had only one migraine (brought on almost certainly by dehydration rather than the BCPs), so it was definitely easier than last time. We go in to see the doctor on Tuesday, with fingers crossed that the suppression has worked. If so, we'll start the shots that day.
There's no news about the insurance. They're reviewing the contracts with the doctor to figure out whether I really need to pay the balance. It's slow, but the woman I've been talking to at the insurance company has been very responsive and has promised to keep track of this next cycle too.
Thanks to our 10 days on vacation, I'm feeling pretty relaxed. As of yesterday, I'm restricting my coffee intake. And I've stopped drinking wine as of this weekend, rather than waiting until transfer.
Thoughts on Enshittification
17 hours ago

4 comments:
Checking the blog. daily.
Sending positive thoughts. by the minute.
Hugs,
S
Best thoughts coming your way. Give each other a big hug from Rich and me.
xxx
Um, no coffee and wine? Whew. You've gone religious...I should follow your example.
Cora - no wine and *less* coffee. Can't give up all the vices!
Post a Comment