Zack joined us at 7:35 p.m. on Tuesday, April 12, weighing in at 8 pounds, 9 ounces. He made sure his arrival was as dramatic as possible -- back labor (me), irregular heart rate (him), urgent c-section (me), broken arm (him), a trip back to urgent care a week later (me). But after 36 hours in NICU, he is doing wonderfully. And after a week of antibiotics, so am I. He is practically perfect in every way -- especially sleep, thank goodness! We all just love to stare at him while he smiles in his sleep. We are hoping the splint comes off his arm Thursday, then our summer of fun can begin!
Thoughts on Enshittification
17 hours ago

5 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I've been awaiting this announcement....oh how I know the joy of arrival of a long-awaited babe. Sounds like a dramatic entrance, but glad that all of the challenges were overcome in good time. Enjoy the wonders of the babymoon....
Look at that perfectly sweet smile. I'm sure you are absolutely smitten. By the way, he shares a birthday with yours truly. I should have gotten in on the b-day predictions! Hugs to you all.
-Courtney
Looooooooooooove the smiling baby photo!
Tell us more of the birth - inquiring minds NEED DETAILS!!!
Congratulations!
Hugs,
S
Awesome! So happy for you both. He's so yummy!! Sorry to hear of the dramatics...back labor is AWFUL, and no one needs a scare when they are in labor. Or an urgent c-section (to which I can relate!) or NICU stay. Hope your recovery is a speedy one, and as painless as possible! And give baby Zachary welcome and get well hugs from all of us. He is so perfect. And we all love his name!
Congrats!! Sounds like one crazy way to make an entrance. HOpe you both feel better soon!! Enjoy these early weeks.
Post a Comment