Thoughts on Enshittification
17 hours ago
The Blangsdaus love to eat. And this blog started to chronicle our cooking and eating adventures. But then we started trying to get pregnant and 18 months went by in the blink of an eye. After a total of two and a half years of infertility, two IVFs, and two early losses, we welcomed our gorgeous boy in April 2011. Now we are learning to juggle the baby, two jobs, home ownership, and everything else life throws at us. And we are unexpectedly expecting baby #2 this winter!
10 comments:
Since my first guess has come and passed, I'm going with April 10, which is the anniversary of publication of the short story "Gift of the Magi" by O Henry in 1906. Title is close enough. Elizabeth might have to miss scheduled meetings on the 11th if I'm right.
OK..I went 39w1d, so if that were to be your case, he'd arrive next Thursday! So...4/14 is my official guess...sorry to wish another 6 days of pregnancy on you :)
Easter.
xxx
I'm going to say April 24th, since Hayden decided to grace us with his presence 4 days after his due date...maybe his little cousin will follow his lead of hanging out in Mommy's belly longer than expected!
i'm going to say april 29th. sorry to say Elizabeth, but most babies like to stay in as long as they can. who wouldn't!
Elizabeth, i'm going to say april 29th. sorry to say, but those babies love to stay nice and warm. who wouldn't!
April 22 because it's Good Friday!
I'll go with April 18 - this year's Tax day. No real rhyme or reason, just a guess! Are you also doing a pool on size?
I'm gonna pick 4/21...I got Hayden's right (once he was past his due date), maybe I'll be 2-0!
I'm going to guess a May baby!! First time moms usually go 9 days over their due dates. Not all, but it's been shown to be statistically higher. Jake was 9 days after 40 weeks :)
Post a Comment