Today was a big day: we installed car seats and started packing a hospital bag! The car seats were fine; the hospital bag freaked me out. Although there are many things left on the to-do list, we would be ready if we have to be. In addition to the car seats, we have a cradle and clean sheets and diapers and clean clothes and clean blankets. He would not be neglected!
But I keep reminding him that he's not allowed to arrive yet. Despite plenty of Braxton-Hicks contractions (pretty much every time I stand up), my midwife is letting me go two more weeks before my next appointment. I'm trying to get my grading done, but pregnancy brain is making it challenging. Everything I do right now, physical or mental, is very, very slooooowwwwww.
Thoughts on Enshittification
16 hours ago

2 comments:
Yay yay yay yay yay!!! Yes, he's not allowed to arrive just yet, as much as we're all waiting to meet him!
LOL - YOU.ARE.SO.CLOSE.
Hang in there...grading can be done while in labor - FYI
Post a Comment