Saturday, February 19, 2011

31 weeks, 3 days: Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a belated Valentine's date tonight and took the opportunity to snap another picture of me in the red dress I wore Christmas Eve, almost two months ago. I actually expected the difference to look even bigger than it does!

I have six more weeks of school, with lots of grading to do during that period.  But we continue to make good progress on the baby to-do list.  We have almost all the necessary supplies ... except a comfy place for him to sleep!  But I'll take care of that -- a cradle in our room -- this week.  My sweet students threw me a shower last weekend, where we got more wonderful books and other goodies.  Hopefully I'll get the pics soon!

We have an ultrasound scheduled this week to check his growth.  I am certain it will confirm that he is still breech.  If you're into such things, please visualize him flipping over and getting comfortable head down for the duration!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

You look adorable! I was only brave enough to allow one belly picture per pregnancy - each at 35 weeks. Good luck on the home stretch!

Unknown said...

Be-a-utiful! Just two more months!!