Friday, February 4, 2011

29 weeks, 2 days: No news is good news

But I thought some of you might want an update anyway!  I had my regular midwife visit yesterday, and everything looks great: blood pressure is outstanding, baby is growing appropriately.  Otherwise, I am experiencing the normal aches and pains of pregnancy: back pain, reduced lung capacity, and Braxton-Hicks when I am dehydrated.  But Brent is staying on top of my water consumption, and I am exploring various sleeping positions to get me through the night.  I have now graduated to every-two-weeks midwife appointments, and we've started childbirth class.  I am done teaching eight weeks from today; knock on wood that we make it!

We're overdue for a belly pic.  We'll get one up soon.  Although the belly is impressive, I am still managing not to look like a Macy's parade balloon.  I'll take it!

1 comment:

The Madeira Triplets said...

Hey...I always joked that they attached leading lines to take me down the hall for my c-section, so I definitely agree with your parade balloon comparison!

Have you tried sleeping with a pillow in between your legs yet? If you get a thin enough one, it helps a ton!