Monday, June 14, 2010

Revving up -- or rather, revving down

We're underway! Prescriptions have been ordered; the doctor's office will get the pre-approval from the insurance company; and my first appointment (suppression check and payment) is July 13. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes more smoothly this time around. I'll start the birth control pills for suppression this Thursday. And if I'm properly suppressed (no follicles, no cysts), we're looking at the last week of July for retrieval and transfer.

I've finally made contact with the insurance company. No results yet, and probably not for another couple of weeks. But I have a human being with a name who answers the phone, so that's progress. And the doctor's office is being reasonably patient.

2 comments:

lastchanceivf said...

Hope July gets here really soon and that everything in between is smooth sailing!

Leo True-Frost said...

You go, girl.